Raspberry Muffins with Lemon Honey Butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 oz. nonfat raspberry yogurt
- ⅓ cup milk
- 8 oz. fresh raspberries (can sub with frozen berries)
Honey Lemon Butter:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Rango Honey
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flours, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy and smooth.
- Add in the eggs and mix until combined.
- Add in half of the flour mixture and mix until combined. Add the yogurt and milk and mix until combined.
- Add in the remaining flour mixture and mix until the batter is well combined.
- Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins are puffed and slightly golden around the edges.
FOR THE BUTTER:
- Mix together the butter, zest, and honey until smooth and well combined.
- Serve with the muffins while they’re still warm.
Recipe modified from www.yestoyolks.com