Rango Honey, Herb, and Spice-Infused Turkey Injection Sauce - Thanksgiving Dinner is Here!
This zesty sauce is infused with the aromatic notes of rosemary, sage, thyme, and bay, creating a subtly sweet and spicy blend. Customize your experience by enhancing the heat with a crushed garlic clove or adjusting the sweetness to your liking. This injection solution imparts delightful flavor and moisture to your Turkey, Chicken, Pork, or Beef, elevating your culinary creations. Give your guests, this Thanksgiving, a turkey they won't forget!
- 1cup Chicken Broth
- 1⁄4cup Garlic Oil
- 1teaspoon Salt
- 1⁄4cup Rango Honey (Mesquite preferred but any variety will work!)
- 1tablespoon hot sauce
- 3tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Sprig of Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Fresh Sage Leaf
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Sprig of Fresh Thyme
- Mix all ingredients in a pot and simmer for five minutes.
- Strain cooled sauce.
- Using an Injection Needle - inject liquid into the turkey throughout all the breast and thighs.
- Making one hole inject 1/3 of the liquid and move needle 1/3 of a turn to inject a 1/3 turn again and inject remaining.
- Approximately 2 injections per thigh and 3 per breast - use your best judgement.
- This can be marinaded 1-24 hours before you cook the turkey. Any sauce that comes out of the turkey - just rub gentle over the outside of the turkey.
- Proceed to grill, fry or roast your turkey.