Pumpkin Chocolate Chip and Honey Bread
- 1 cup whole wheat or white flour
- Plus 3/4 cup white flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 tsp. salt
- 1 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Rango Honey
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees and grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Whisk the wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, eggs, honey, brown sugar, applesauce, orange juice, and vegetable oil) in a medium sized bowl. Incorporate the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips and be sure not to overmix the batter.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan. Place the pan on a lower rack and bake for 60-70 minutes, covering the pan with aluminum foil halfway through baking. You’ll want to start checking your bread at the 55-minute mark.
- Let bread cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Recipe By: https://whatsharoneats.com/pumpkin-bread-with-honey-chocolate/