No Bake Energy Balls
- 1 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup toasted shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 scoops chocolate protein
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 cup honey
HOW TO MAKE ENERGY BALLS:
To make these energy bites, simply…
- Stir everything together. Stir all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Chill. Cover the mixing bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or until the mixture is chilled.*
- Roll into balls. Roll into mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Serve. Then enjoy immediately! Or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 1 week, or freeze for up to 3 months.
There are all sorts of ways that you can customize this energy bites recipe, so feel free to get creative!