Honey Salted Caramel Corn
- 1 cup Rango Honey
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 10 cups freshly popped popcorn
- Preheat the oven to 225ºF. Line two large sheet pans with parchment paper.
- In a large non-stick sauce pan, bring the honey, brown sugar, butter, and vanilla to a low boil over medium-high heat and cook for five minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the popcorn and caramel and stir well to coat thoroughly. You might need to do this in two or three batches.
- Evenly distribute the popcorn among the two sheet pans and bake for 20 minutes. Ten minutes into cooking, stir the popcorn and rotate the baking sheets.
- Remove the pans from the oven and let cool for at least 30 minutes.
- When fully cooled, break the popcorn into bite-size pieces and store in an air-tight container for up to one week.
Recipe By: http://www.barkmanhoney.com/recipe/honey-salted-caramel-corn/