Healthy Pumpkin Energy Balls
- 1 ¼ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- A pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup Rango Honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips (we used dark chocolate chips)
- In a large bowl combine the oats, flaxseed, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt. Mix until ingredients are combined.
Add the almond butter, pumpkin, honey, and vanilla. Mix until the ingredients are combined.
Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
Roll into 2-inch balls and place onto parchment paper covered baking sheet (you can just use a plate also).
- Chill for about an hour or you can just enjoy right away!
Recipe by: https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/pumpkin-energy-balls/