Honey and Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- 1 1/2 Tbs Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbs All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbs K9 Honey
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Use rolling pin to flatten out dough on a lightly floured surface to about half an inch thick. Cut shapes using a cookie cutter or by hand and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool completely and have the pup enjoy!
Recipe By: https://jenelizabethsjournals.com/2012/05/08/welcome-home-puppy-peanut-butter-and-honey-homemade-dog-treats/