Healthy Oatmeal Honey Breakfast Cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter)
- 1/4 cup Rango Honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 1/4 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 2/3 cup chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, pistachios)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl beat together the peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, mashed bananas, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the oats, dried cranberries and nuts and mix until combined. Scoop about 1/4-cup mounds of the cookie dough onto the baking sheet, flattening each cookie slightly. (The cookies will not spread while baking, so you can space them relatively close together.)
- Bake the cookies for 14 to 16 minutes until they’re golden brown but still soft. Remove the cookies from the oven then allow them to cool completely. Enjoy!
Recipe by: https://www.justataste.com/healthy-breakfast-cookies-recipe/