Chia Seed and Honey Pudding
This healthy pudding can be made ahead, and it can be enjoyed at anytime during the day. Packed with nutrients and delicious!
1 cup coconut milk or any other non-dairy milk of your choice.
3 tablespoons of chia seeds.
1-2 tablespoons raw honey.
Blueberries, raspberries, granola or strawberries to garnish.
- Combine milk, chia seeds and honey in a mixing bowl.
- Stir continuously until the honey is well dissolved into the mixture. Its best to use a hand beater for this.
- Place in the refrigerator.
- After 15-20 minutes, stir the mixture again. And let it sit.
- Leave the mixture to chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. However, overnight is preferable.
- Once the mixture ready, garnish with blueberries, raspberries, granola or anything of your choice.
- You can make several batches at one time and then divide the mixture into a few portions.