Honey Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 stick butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons Rango Honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces chocolate chunks (we used semi-sweet)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and brown sugar until fully combined
- Beat in the egg, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the flour (just shake out to level, don't pack and level), baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for 20 minutes, or until chilled (very important step)
- Drop cookies by the tablespoon onto a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Allow the cookies to rest on cooling rack before serving.
Recipe modified from https://www.tastemade.com/videos/honey-choc-chunk-cookies