Chile-Rango Honey Roasted Almonds
Chile- Rango Honey Roasted Almonds
Just a little spice, sweet honey and a lot of nutty goodness – these Chile - Honey roasted almonds are a great snack for a football game or cocktail hour.
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ cup Rango Honey (any variety)
- ¾ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups unsalted roasted almonds or mixed nuts (if you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a bowl, combine sugar with salt.
- In a large skillet, melt honey with cayenne. Add nuts and stir to coat.
- Spread nuts on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes. Let nuts cool slightly, then add them to sugar-salt mixture and toss to coat.
- Discard parchment and spread nuts out on baking sheet to cool completely, then transfer to a bowl and serve.