Back to School Lunch and Snack Ideas!
Honey Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
- 2 tablespoons Rango Honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Combine honey, peanut butter and yogurt in a small bowl.
- Stir until all ingredients are combined and smooth.
- Serve with fruit, pretzels or any other food that you think tastes best with this dip!
Trail Mix CookiesIngredients:
- 1/2 cup Rango Honey
- 1 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup M&Ms
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Cream the Rango honey, butter, brown sugar and eggs together.
- Combine the flour, wheat germ, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add to the creamed mixture then beat until blended.
- Stir in the oats, raisins, peanuts and M&Ms.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet, then transfer cookies to a rack and cool completely.
Honey Turkey Roll-ups
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup Rango Honey
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/2 tsp onion powder (optional)
- 6 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup colby jack cheese shredded
- 12 thin slices turkey
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add honey, mustard and onion powder; mix well.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of honey cream cheese mixture out to the edge of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with cheese, leaving about 1 inch around the edge.
- Place 2 slices of turkey on each tortilla.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill at least 30 minutes, then slice each tortilla log into eight 1-inch rounds and serve.
Ants on a Slip and Slide
- Rango Honey
- Peanut Butter
- Cut celery stalks in half
- Spread with Peanut Butter
- Drizzle Rango Honey on top
- Sprinkle with raisins
Peanut Butter, Banana, and Honey Roll-ups
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 2 Tbsp Rango Honey
- 1/4 cup Granola
- 2 bananas
- Spread peanut butter evenly over each tortilla
- Drizzle Rango Honey over peanut butter
- Sprinkle with granola
- Place a banana in center of each tortilla
- Fold up opposite sides and roll up burrito style
- Cut in half or in 1/2 inch pieces