5-Ingredient Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Honey Truffles
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Rango Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Melted white Chocolate for drizzling (optional)
- In a bowl combine peanut butter, Rango Honey, vanilla, and almond flour.
- Using a mixer, mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Roll mixture into about 1-inch thick balls.
- Melt dark chocolate chips in microwave for 20 second intervals.
- Roll each truffle in the chocolate until fully covered.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and chill for an hour.
- Melt white chocolate if desired, and drizzle over truffles with a spoon or place in zip lock bag to use as a piping bag.
Recipe modified from https://tasty.com