1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups milk
3 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons Arizona Desert Bloom Honey
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat or electric griddle to 375°F. Grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.)
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg, melted butter and raw honey; mix until smooth.
- For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook other sides until golden. Serve with warm syrup.